Friday, September 25, 2009

Cant get enough sleep

I work at home right now taking inbound customer service calls for a credit card company. I asked for a costume shift from 5am to 8am seven days a week. My plan was to get done early in the day so I could spend time during the day with the kids. This plan has not worked out so well. I end up sleeping during the day and still getting really sleepy at night, in fact I am sleepy all the time. I am not sure what I can do to fix this, in order to reclaim my day back.

I could ask for a day off during the week to sleep in. But I earn enough off hours while working that I could take a day off ever two weeks to sleep in as I need it. I can not change to work later in the day, or I can, but then I would have the traditional 5hours a day 5 days a week shift. This does not work for my family because I homeschool, and there is never a time when my kids are not home.

I could focus real hard on getting to sleep on time...

Oh, now I remember what my plan was. I plan to set an alarm clock for my kids that regulates their sleep schedule more, in hopes this will help me regulate my sleep schedule. Now where was that alarm clock?

The Muffin Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment