Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Todays Report

  • 6:34 am Klove is on, I love it!! Now off to get garbage bags and boxes.
  • 6:38 am I have garbage bags, boxes and tape. Yuck it is cold outside!!! My poor birds. I hope my new tekfoil insulation comes soon so I can repair their home. Mental note turn on their heater today.
  • 6:40 Klove song - In the hands of God we stand tall.... got to love it!
  • 6:48 boxes taped and labeled.
  • 6:55 Klove song - Don't give up now, the sun will soon be shining. You've got to face the clouds to find the silver lining... I am working on misc things on the office floor.
  • 7:04 One full bag of garbage going out of the room. K-Love Savior, He can move the mountains. For my God is might to save, he is mighty to save.
  • 7:06 K love, Rid me of myself, I belong to you. Lead me...
  • 7:13 I heard a buss outside and thought it was the dumpster, and remembered.. OH no, I forgot to move the van. It is now moved. Boy it is cold, I plugged in warming mat for my chickens... I hope that helps.
  • 7:21 One clutter box empty.
  • 7:27 Stats: 2 clutter boxes/bins empty, 1 DI box full, 0 Keep boxes full, 1 garbage bag full.... Holy holy holy, is the Lord god almighty (Klove)
  • 7:40 I love all my kids art I cant ever throw any of it away. Stats: 4 clutter boxes/bins empty, 1 DI box full, 0 Keep boxes full, 1 garbage bag full.
  • 7:45 Thank Goodness... I found my husbands drivers licence, he will be thrilled. He texted back "Awesome."
  • 7:51 Beautiful song! Jeremy Camp - There Will Be A Day Lyrics,
I know the journey seems so long
You feel your walking on your own
But there has never been a step
Where you’ve walked out all alone
  • 7:56 Even when all hope is gone, and I've been wounded in the battle, he is all the strength I will ever need, he will carry me. Stats: 5 clutter boxes/bins empty, 1 DI box full, 0 Keep boxes full, 1 garbage bag full, 1 paper box full.
  • 8:05 To God alone be the glory. Stats: 6 clutter boxes/bins empty, 1 DI box full, 0 Keep boxes full, 1 garbage bag full, 1 paper box full.
  • 8:21 I will rise, when he calls my name, no more sorrow no more pain... I checked in on my children, kissed them and tucked them in. Washed a batch of laundry, my DH is so patient with me. Stats: 6 clutter boxes/bins empty, 1 DI box full, 0 Keep boxes full, 1 garbage bag full, 1 paper box full, 1 batch of laundry washed.
  • 8:31 Boyo woke up, I love that little guy.... Stats: 7 clutter boxes/bins empty, 1 DI box full, 0 Keep boxes full, 1 garbage bag full, 1 paper box full, 1 batch of laundry washed...
  • 8:33 Stats: 8 clutter boxes/bins empty, 1 DI box full, 0 Keep boxes full, 1 garbage bag full, 1 paper box full, 1 batch of laundry washed.
  • 8:36 Boyo is happy I found his trains while cleaning... Stats: 9 clutter boxes/bins empty, 1 DI box full, 0 Keep boxes full, 1 garbage bag full, 1 paper box full, 1 batch of laundry washed.
  • 8:42 Stats: 10 clutter boxes/bins empty, 2 DI boxes full, 0 Keep boxes full, 1 garbage bag full, 1 paper box full, 1 batch of laundry washed.
  • 9:06 Blessed be the name of the Lord. Blessed bee your glorious name. Every blessing you pour out I will turn back to praise. 12 clutter boxes/bins empty, 2 DI boxes full, 1 Keep boxes full, 1 garbage bag full, 1 paper box full, 1 batch of laundry washed.
  • 10:01 Healing rain, is coming down, is coming down to this whole town... The girls have been awake for a while. I went to talk to them and check in with them. Now back to work.
  • 11:13 Fed the kids Tooth Diet for breakfast (sausage and tater tots), washed another load. Stats: 12 clutter boxes/bins empty, 2 DI boxes full, 1 Keep boxes full, 2 garbage bag full, 1 paper box full, 2 batch of laundry washed.
  • 11:53 Kids got their new hello Kitty alarm clock that they earned on Childzilla.com, we set it up for tomorrow morning. Stats: 12 clutter boxes/bins empty, 2 DI boxes full, 1 Keep boxes full, 2 garbage bag full, 1 paper box full, 3 batch of laundry washed.
  • 12:17 I decluttered all the bins on the office floor. Now I am starting on the bottom of the bunk bed in left in the office. Stats: 16 clutter boxes/bins empty, 2 DI boxes full, 1 Keep boxes full, 2 garbage bag full, 1 paper box full, 3 batch of laundry washed.
  • 12:33 Stats: 19 clutter boxes/bins empty, 2 DI boxes full, 1 Keep boxes full, 3 garbage bag full, 1 paper box full, 3 batch of laundry washed.
  • 12:48 I found my boys Leapster, everyone is so excited. The dumpster has not shown up yet. I am afraid I mixed up the addresses and told them to take it to the new home this week instead... OOppss... Lets hope not. The kids and I are loading up to drive by and see if it is there. Also we are going to buy laundry soap, and batteries for the leapster. Stats: 19clutter boxes/bins empty, 2 DI boxes full, 1 Keep boxes full, 3 garbage bag full, 1 paper box full, 4 batch of laundry washed.
  • 3:12 Checked on the dumpster, it will come tomorrow. Went to the store. Made lunch. Replied to emails. Washed another load of laundry. Now I am heading to homedepot for bins for the bird food and camping supplies. Stats: 19 clutter boxes/bins empty, 2 DI boxes full, 1 Keep boxes full, 3 garbage bag full, 1 paper box full, 5 batch of laundry washed.

No comments:

Post a Comment