Saturday, October 10, 2009

Cinnamon Roll Humor

Don't you just want to take a bite?

A picture is worth a thousand words...

To bad I can not send their smell through the computer. Maybe in the future computers will not only let us see and hear, but also smell. Of course it would only give you a synthetic scent, and most synthetic scents are toxic.

Some humor...

This is Mama on Muffins


This is Mama on her new fetish... Cinnamon Rolls!

All great fetishes need a theme song....



Still... My home baked 100% Whole Wheat Pumpkin Chocolate Chip muffins can't be beat. But I am not organised enough to start baking again yet. Cinnamon Rolls are available at the supermarket, which is where we are heading before I drop off my kids at their cousins, while I go and craft with Relief Society.

No comments:

Post a Comment